- THE LADY STOOD IN FRONT OF THE SUN - She was greater than their dreaded sun-god "Huitzilopochtli".
- HER FOOT RESTED ON THE CRESCENT MOON - She had clearly vanquished their foremost deity, the feathered serpent "Quetzalcoatl".
- THE STARS STREWN ACROSS THE MANTLE - She was greater than the stars of heaven which they worshiped. She was a virgin and the Queen of the heavens for Virgo rests over her womb and the northern crown upon her head. She appeared on December 12, 1531, for the stars that she wore are the constellation of stars that appeared in the sky that day!
- THE BLUEâGREEN HUE OF HER MANTLE - She was a Queen for she wears the color of royalty.
- THE BLACK CROSS ON THE BROOCH AT HER NECK - Her God was that of the Spanish Missionaries, Jesus Christ her son.
- THE BLACK BELT - She was with child for she wore the Aztec Maternity Belt.
- THE FOUR-PETAL FLOWER OVER THE WOMB - She was the "Mother of God." The flower was a special symbol of life, movement, and deity - the center of the universe.
- HER HANDS ARE JOINED IN PRAYER - She was not God but clearly, there was one greater than Her and she pointed her finger to the cross on her brooch.
- THE DESIGN ON HER ROSE-COLORED GARMENT - She is the "Queen of the Earth," for she is wearing a map of Mexico telling the Indians exactly where the apparition took place.
There is still one thought- one interpretation, not mentioned yet but obvious to everybody who has some knowledge of embryology.
The Aztec interpretation is that the Lady stood in front of the sun-
But in modern days, it can also be seen as "Our Lady" herself being in the womb, of St. Anne? surrounded by her placenta and Endo-Myometrium?
In this context, allow me a side note: